Google

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How’ did I let it get this far? What was going through my mind? Why’d you seem to have it all? Yet you're not mine?...Started off as just good friends....Still we always step the line...Coz falling for you was so easy...You're everything I want, You're everything I need....You're everything I want my girl to be...And even though I know you're in someone else's heart...I can't bare to be apart...See I've fallen for you and I've gotta let you go...And I know that I have got to find a way to get on with my life...I don't wanna let you go ....But it's killing me inside ....How can I just carry on?...I need some piece of mind. How do I just move along? ...And ignore the love so strong?
So until I see this through....I'll be holding on to you...To you... baby...Throughout the months with you I've tried. To find the joy beyond the pain...But when the words and tears subside. Girl you’re still the same
...And I can't look into your eyes... Without thinking about you....See I've tried but these feelings won't leave me
No... I look away when he holds you for I'm afraid that I might find the look in your eyes that I see when you were mine so tell me why I've got to be the one to walk away and leave you there in someone else's arms?
Won't let you go away... this feeling in me wont let you go away... but I guess I have to ... for now despair is very stronger ... and I guess walking away is the best thing to do... life has lost it's meaning ... but yet breathing does not stop..... Some one told me ... "every moment counts Keith"... but my time has stood still in the moment of resentment and I can’t break free… I wanna break free…even though you found hope in hopeless, you made crazy sane… You became the missing link that helped m break my chains... That’s why I say without you my world would end… without you my life is not the same…well the damage is done I guess I should be leaving…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home